Why are so few cancer trials conducted in the community setting, even though the overwhelming majority of cancer patients are treated there?
Guardian Research Network is a national consortium of regional community health systems with experienced cancer research programs. Collectively, our members treat almost 500,000 cancer patients, and interact with 40,000 new cancer patients annually.
GRN solves two clinical trial completion problems:
- Fast study startup: GRN members use a single contract and commercial IRB(s). GRN manages startup activities on their behalf and serves as a single point of contact for industry clients
- Speed to Accrual: Real-time automated queries of our EMR data warehouse immediately identifies eligible trial patients
- GRN’s vast data warehouse and experienced clinicians can help deliver the best trial protocol
- GRN’s platform is updated daily, ensuring the most current cancer landscape
- Sponsors can test protocol modifications ‘in silico’ to determine trial impact
- Sponsors can survey practicing Trialist Oncologists for feedback on protocol design
- All subjects in Protocol Analytics are actual cancer patients, and available for trials
Observational Controls and Analytics:
- GRN can provide both trial subjects and age and demographics-matched ‘virtual’ controls for rapid signal finding results
- GRN can provide a highly annotated, complete observational cohort for next generation trials, where eligible subjects are rare
- Observational cohorts are twice reviewed and submitted via Sponsor’s choice of EDC
- GRN’s partnership with hospitals allows full source document verification for regulatory audits
In addition to accelerating clinical trials, GRN empowers pharma clients to expand their understanding of real-world trends in oncology care and outcomes by analyzing anonymized aggregate data from among the high volume of charts in our EMR data warehouse. Furthermore, we can create a customized “synthetic control group” from these data in order to optimize the designs of your planned studies.
Contact us today for more information.