GRN Network Partners are like-minded cancer care providers who want to bring the most effective clinical trials and technology to their patients in order to accelerate cures for cancer. As a network, we believe that the best care must include clinical trials as an option for patients. Our often underserved community patients deserve the same access to cutting edge trials as patients who live near national trial centers.
GRN membership benefits include:
- Access to all GRN’s clinical trials
- Access to GRN’s clinical trial matching software for member’s other trials, including NCI and cooperative group research
- GRN’s web portal identifies 100% of eligible subjects
- GRN’s members can track all trial candidates via one portal
- Access to Precision Medicine trials from cutting edge Diagnostic Companies, a new frontier for most member hospitals
- Typically easier enrollment with lower time demands on physician
- Increase opportunities for participation in Precision Medicine therapeutic trials
- Access member-only NGS resources, including a precision medicine database
Data Analytics and Services
- GRN performs all Pre-study feasibility on behalf of Partners
- GRN does Real-time identification of patients for industry trials, NCI trials, and observational control arms
- GRN’s data platform allows cohort outcomes analysis
- GRN provides clinical research Staff Augmentation for our Partners who have underserved patients in remote hospitals
GRN is initiating clinical trials faster and more cost-effectively than any other network. Powered by a national data system, GRN combines clinical expert reviews and an operational team who function as a single entity: ONE budget, ONE contract, ONE enrollment plan.