GRN: WHO WE ARE
Translating data into cures.
Guardian Research Network, a non-profit organization, is a nationwide health system consortium. We’re focused on advancing technology to accelerate cures for life-threatening diseases such as cancer.
We strive to increase participation in data-driven precision medicine trials, employ real world data for clinical research and precision medicine, and improve patient access to novel therapies in the under-served communities of our Partner health systems.
- Mission-driven, vision-focused
- 501(3)c reinvesting into infrastructure
- Optimized clinical/diagnostic studies
- Proprietary screening and data expertise
- Bringing clinical trials to under-served communities
- Insights from millions of patients
- Improving patient experiences
- Minimizing outmigration
- Proprietary technology and EMR mastery
- Multi-layered data security
- Expert research curation