Powerful technology for trial matching & diagnostic studies
THERAPEUTIC AND PRECISION DIAGNOSTIC STUDIES
Accelerated time to market and to cures.
Powered by a national data system, GRN initiates clinical trials faster and more cost-effectively than any other network. Combining clinical experts and operational teams who function as a single entity, we drill deeper into real world data with multi-faceted disease knowledge.
In addition, our attention to PHI security allows only GRN and select study coordinators at trial sites to have access to patient identities.
Access innovative eligibility technology for trial matching
Identify eligible patients for trial matching and precision diagnostic studies combining the best of technology and humanity. Both our proprietary matching software and our proven clinical validation experts can have a positive impact on your study planning, execution and conclusion for faster starts and better outcomes.
- Identify 100% of those eligible with no-patient-left-behind approach
- Get daily eligibility updates with always-on queries
- Meticulously “read” files using proprietary NLP and AI/ML
- Quickly track trial candidates via cloud-based, communications portal
- Easily share study protocols, patient notes and enrollment information
- Mitigate site burden for more predictable enrollment
- Integrate hospital networks to engage study operations and coordinators
- Supplement with clinician-verified review
Use deep real world data and sophisticated analytics
Access more than 2 million potential patients and secure data that goes well beyond traditional EMR/EHRs to include:
- Tumor morphology and histology
- Labs, specialized tests and imaging
- Advanced & molecular biomarkers
- Genetic profiles & genomic sequencing
- First, second, third line, etc., course of treatment
- Patient characteristics and status
- Tele-health, pharmacy and insurance details
Deep data, data science (RWD) & sophisticated analytics
Optimize the mountain of real world data available with real-time data science analytics, including:
- Discrete data queries
- Biostatistical algorithms
- Virtual/external comparators
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Cohort outcomes analysis
Save time and money with virtual comparators
The complexity of clinical studies has outpaced the ability to evaluate and optimize design and recruitment. Studies are often challenging due to ethics, expense, time or lack of ground-level information.
Virtual comparator trials (aka in silico trials or synthetic controls) offer an alternative to efficiently evaluating new diagnostics or therapeutics by simulating patients and offering:
- Access to a proven database of specimens linked with critical clinical data
- Ability to optimize inclusions/exclusions and trial design
- No enrollment effort or costs of site coordinators, recruitment or CRO time
- Significantly reduced time constraints with existing data comparators
Virtual comparator simulation